Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Chinese Camoflage Uniforms (All are wellcome to put their PLA camos pics here)

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old December 14th, 2011, 05:56   #1
josiahleong
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
Chinese Camoflage Uniforms (All are wellcome to put their PLA camos pics here)

I hope we can share some knowledges about Chinese Camoflage uniforms here.
First phase of Chinese pattern camoflage






josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2011, 07:04   #2
Kingsix
 
Kingsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Toronto
Nice pictures of the PLA recon troops during the sino vietnam war. If I'm correct the camo worn is a experimental reversible type.



On another note


I haven't found out much about the intern standard issue uniform that bridges the gap between the Type 65 uniform and the 87 woodland uniform. It appears to have the same colour as the type 65 uniform but with some changes and a differnt collar. I assume it is a peoples liberation army unifom but it could easily be a uniform from the armed police.
__________________
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2011, 02:57   #3
josiahleong
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsix View Post
Nice pictures of the PLA recon troops during the sino vietnam war. If I'm correct the camo worn is a experimental reversible type.



On another note


I haven't found out much about the intern standard issue uniform that bridges the gap between the Type 65 uniform and the 87 woodland uniform. It appears to have the same colour as the type 65 uniform but with some changes and a differnt collar. I assume it is a peoples liberation army unifom but it could easily be a uniform from the armed police.
The reversible camoflage first appearred in 1984-85 Sino Vietnamese Border conflicts (not in 1979 Large scale warfare, at that time China did not have her own camoflage uniforms).

Yes the Chinese sizes measurement is different from time to time and design.
josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 21:30   #4
Short Round
Najohn
 
Short Round's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SkyDome



No idea what that camo is, but I believe they are PAP
__________________
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 09:57   #5
josiahleong
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post



No idea what that camo is, but I believe they are PAP
Chinese Armed Police Wnter Combat Uniform. Commonly used pattern.
josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 20th, 2011, 15:12   #6
josiahleong
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
One Close look pic
josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:23   #7
josiahleong
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Hong Kong
Send a message via MSN to josiahleong
Here is another one camoflage of Early Chinese Camoflage uniform

josiahleong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 09:52   #8
Kingsix
 
Kingsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Toronto















]
__________________
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 10:00   #9
Kingsix
 
Kingsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Toronto


Love the classic Mao era Type 65 uniform look.

Kit
Type 56 chestrig
gasmask bag (white bag)
type 65 canteen (green aluminum canteen)
OD Mussete bag (maybe to hold maps,rations?)
4 cell Grenade pouch
GK-80 steel helmet
Rucksack (unknown designation)
shovel
pickaxe (maybe the soldier is a engineer)
rope
jacket/windbreaker (maybe worn under uniform on cold mornings)
GK-80 Helmet
Field cap (popularly known as the mao hat)
Type 56-1 (most troops got the Type 56 supports the engineer ideal)
legwraps + canvas shoes (yeah boots where guchi back then)
Type 65 uniform ( known as the mao suit)
PLA waist belt (similar to the russian belts I've seen pictures where the belt was used to hold webbing closer to the body to keep them from faling about.)
__________________
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 12:17   #10
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank
 
T@NK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scarborough
hahaha, nice toy! the colour of the uniform doesn't seem quite right though.
__________________
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 27th, 2012, 22:51   #11
hoikei
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
03 High Land Camo Bullet Proof Vest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 204019fiygb5wk6i6v1iob.jpg (75.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 141248pe5i3iicq00e5p5s.jpg (39.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 204037m6dy3110njxl09iy.jpg (79.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 204047j0gzjqshzsj5s0s1.jpg (92.4 KB, 5 views)
hoikei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2012, 00:01   #12
kaiu
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Toronto, ON

kaiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 04:10   #13
Kingsix
 
Kingsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Toronto
My uniform arrivied via snail speed courrier service.
Another Chinese uniform to add to my collection!
Chinese reversible uniform

On the green side (DPM like)



On the Tan side (Similar to US duckhunter)


and inside pocket faded red stamp maybe real (doubt it)


overall impressions

Pros
The sitching is way to good for a knockoff it's ethier a really good repo or actual surplus. It is a intresting uniform allows me to play tan or green by turning it inside out. Lightweight jungle style uniform good for humid weather. The fact there is no button for the collar makes me think it's a purpose built jungle uniform for fighting in vietnam in the 70s and 80s. Best $40 I spent on a BDU was well worth the money.

Cons
Hard to wear on the tan side because all the main buttons on the uniform have to buttoned in reverse. I was told tan side looks greenish.
It's too old for "modern combat airsofters". I'll probably get made fun of again by the youngins with knockoff equipment that obviously spent more than I have on gear.
__________________
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2012, 09:13   #14
hoikei
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsix View Post
My uniform arrivied via snail speed courrier service.
Another Chinese uniform to add to my collection!
Chinese reversible uniform

On the green side (DPM like)



On the Tan side (Similar to US duckhunter)


and inside pocket faded red stamp maybe real (doubt it)


overall impressions

Pros
The sitching is way to good for a knockoff it's ethier a really good repo or actual surplus. It is a intresting uniform allows me to play tan or green by turning it inside out. Lightweight jungle style uniform good for humid weather. The fact there is no button for the collar makes me think it's a purpose built jungle uniform for fighting in vietnam in the 70s and 80s. Best $40 I spent on a BDU was well worth the money.

Cons
Hard to wear on the tan side because all the main buttons on the uniform have to buttoned in reverse. I was told tan side looks greenish.
It's too old for "modern combat airsofters". I'll probably get made fun of again by the youngins with knockoff equipment that obviously spent more than I have on gear.
there are a few version Chinese reversible uniform, but most of version we buy is made after the war.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 234504fqx0yzsou0c0ssgl.jpg (203.1 KB, 19 views)
hoikei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 01:37   #15
JLiang
 
JLiang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Waterloo, ON
Send a message via Skype™ to JLiang
Slight necropost, but China's come out with the (relatively) new Type 07 Camouflage Scheme.

There's four different variations, and all are digital! Yay for digital stuff!



It's currently under distribution, with the budget estimated to equip the entire Chinese People's Liberation Forces to be around 600 Billion Yuan.

More photos for reference: I believe some cheap knockoffs have already been made and are currently selling in Canada.



__________________
[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
------)_'_\ * (
"----------\ * \
"-----------\_*_\
JLiang is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!

Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.