Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Chinese People's Liberation Army Marines

:

Name this Continent... ASIA!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old October 5th, 2010, 00:19   #16
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank
 
T@NK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scarborough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
The Crossfire type 97 is unfortunately only spring powered, and According to the nice gentleman above, since modding the magazine would be impossible, the only up side to buying the crossfire gun is to saw off the trigger guard and glue it back on the RealSword's trigger guard. IMO its a waste of money and will probably weaken that part and be easily knocked off (using epoxy would be a little bit better than glue). Not to mention all that hacking and sawing would leave scratches and marks that can't be covered up unless I paint over it. I could probably use a type of molding material called Friendly Plastic for the trigger guard. This type of plastic becomes moldable over 60degrees Celsius and as long as I don't leave it in boiling water, it stays very hard. Unless you guys have a better idea, I might probably use that to mod the trigger guard for a more realistic look.

p.s. Guys, check this out, three words.

http://www.realsword.com.hk/97gun_j.htm

I'M GONNA CUM XD

Edit:


If what this fella said is true, I might not even have to do any hacking or sawing. If I could just swap the lower receiver, it would be great. Tho I haven't seen an airsoft 97 so unfortunately I can't be sure.

it has been tested and confirmed that type 95's upper and lower recievers can be used on real steel or airsoft type 97 rifle by my connection in China main land.
__________________
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 00:25   #17
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank
 
T@NK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scarborough
there is no airsoft version of any chinese issued sidearms on the market right now, best solution, get a glock.
__________________
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 00:45   #18
Chayce
 
Chayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
there is no airsoft version of any chinese issued sidearms on the market right now, best solution, get a glock.
I heard the Chinese makes a copy of a CZ Pistol. If that is true, I might have better luck buying the airsoft version of that CZ pistol. Problem is finding out which model.

Edit: its CZ75, looks pretty sexy, and I can see where the inspiration for QSZ-92 came from :3
__________________

Last edited by Chayce; October 5th, 2010 at 00:48..
Chayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2010, 01:12   #19
Chayce
 
Chayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
if you wanna join a team that role play as the Chinese PLA, you can pm Sino on ASC, we used to play as the 15th airborne division of the PLA air force.
I'm interested, but where are you guys based?
__________________
Chayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:07   #20
Short Round
Najohn
 
Short Round's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SkyDome
Thought I'd mention I just got my a PLA, Beijing Swat, and SPU patches straight from China for my new Beijing Swat/SnowWolf (Leopard) Commando Unit Loadout

Post photos in a week or two when I get home
__________________
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:22   #21
sortie39
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
Hey, sorry i didn't see your message before I replied, but WHy do you think "there never had or has and will never have one"?

btw, check out this gun, it looks like an MP7 with a upgrades. Looks pretty nice if you ask me, tho the bizon type helical magazine isn't very popular compared to the traditional magazine.
dude,whats this??
the pla never uses this kind of shit!!!
sortie39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:30   #22
Short Round
Najohn
 
Short Round's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SkyDome
Quote:
Originally Posted by sortie39 View Post
dude,whats this??
the pla never uses this kind of shit!!!
That is a CF-08 PDW. It is the newly designed CF-05
PLA Ground Forces use both the CF-08 and CF-05 the however, specifically, the Special Police Units (like Snow Wolf Commando Unit, Beijing Swat, etc) it and not the actual army. The Military most use QCW-05's for SMG's

Here's where I found all that info, WIKIPEDIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%...y_Ground_Force
__________________
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2010, 16:50   #23
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
That is a CF-08 PDW. It is the newly designed CF-05
PLA Ground Forces use both the CF-08 and CF-05 the however, specifically, the Special Police Units (like Snow Wolf Commando Unit, Beijing Swat, etc) it and not the actual army. The Military most use QCW-05's for SMG's

Here's where I found all that info, WIKIPEDIA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%...y_Ground_Force
It's either you're an idiot that cant get his facts straight or you're an idiot that cant tell that's a photoshopped picture.

That pictures just a mash up of an MP7, the ChangFeng's (CF-05) Helical Mag and a pistol's grip which I cant put a name on at the moment. Even with those the tiny side rails kinda give it away as photoshop.

There's no such thing as a CF-08 PDW
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"

Last edited by sushicake; November 15th, 2010 at 16:54..
sushicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2010, 20:56   #24
Short Round
Najohn
 
Short Round's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SkyDome
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushicake View Post
It's either you're an idiot that cant get his facts straight or you're an idiot that cant tell that's a photoshopped picture.

That pictures just a mash up of an MP7, the ChangFeng's (CF-05) Helical Mag and a pistol's grip which I cant put a name on at the moment. Even with those the tiny side rails kinda give it away as photoshop.

There's no such thing as a CF-08 PDW
I actually just copy and pasted that from some chinese site when I searched the CF-05... But I'll take the blame on this one and be the idiot for not looking into it more :$, I'd prefer the name mis-informediot though.

On a note about the patches, the package was opened up by CBSA, hope they liked my patches
__________________

Last edited by Short Round; November 16th, 2010 at 02:29..
Short Round is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2010, 13:03   #25
sushicake
 
sushicake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Markham, ON
Quote:
Originally Posted by Najohn View Post
I actually just copy and pasted that from some chinese site when I searched the CF-05... But I'll take the blame on this one and be the idiot for not looking into it more :$, I'd prefer the name mis-informediot though.

On a note about the patches, the package was opened up by CBSA, hope they liked my patches
So what now it's a random chinese site? Never knew wikipedia was some random chinese site...
__________________
"Don't you know the first law of physics? Anything fun costs atleast $8"
sushicake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 22:17   #26
Dimitri
Can't do math
 
Dimitri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto
The Chang Feng (CF-05)



Dimitri
Dimitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2010, 22:41   #27
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch
 
Gato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North York, Ontario
Oh gawd ....... the communist invasion is starting! ._. WOLVERIIINES!



On another note, I do like the design, hence why I wanted to get a Type 97, but the Canadian government fucked that plan over -_-


Here, enjoy this while i go innawoods
YouTube - China - As the war approaches
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderCactus View Post
Like seriously dude. The incredible lack of common sense in the question could be scientifically investigated for evidence of a black hole.
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified

Last edited by Gato; December 15th, 2010 at 22:45..
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2010, 02:43   #28
Kingsix
 
Kingsix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peoples Republic of Toronto
Could always use AK style M4 magazines it would only be a VISMOD though.
http://airsoftpost.com/product_info....ducts_id=29353

I know a few guys that want to start up a PLA team still some planing going on but it seems most members are ok with older style mao suits and GK-80 helmets.
__________________

Last edited by Kingsix; December 23rd, 2010 at 02:46..
Kingsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 09:08   #29
Chayce
 
Chayce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Greater Toronto Area
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsix View Post
Could always use AK style M4 magazines it would only be a VISMOD though.
http://airsoftpost.com/product_info....ducts_id=29353

I know a few guys that want to start up a PLA team still some planing going on but it seems most members are ok with older style mao suits and GK-80 helmets.
Tell those guys to PM me and I'll get them suited up in full Type 07 Uniform for around $200, boots, helmet covers, and everything
__________________
Chayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2011, 11:34   #30
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank
 
T@NK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Scarborough
Type 07 uniform are crap, maybe good looking, but can be identify easily from the environment, type 87 is the best for Canada, for most place we play are woodlands, we 've been using type 87 for 3 years here and it served us well. you will be a living target if you walk in the wood with type 07 uniform.
__________________
T@NK is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Name this Continent... ASIA!

Bookmarks
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.