Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old February 18th, 2012, 14:17   #871
Chairmanlao

Hey Yall,

My name is Chairmanlao or (lao). Really interested in GBB and in building one so my friend sent me over here to check out what you guys have to offer and WOW. Awesome stuff. A big shoutout to Brian who shipped my parts quickly and stayed in contact with me the whole time. Doing my best to build a budget gun, I know i'll be making a bunch of mistakes so please, and thank you for taking the time to correct me!

I hope to see you guys around!

-CL
Chairmanlao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2012, 21:18   #872
Stuntmonkey

Hi,

Names Ash, I live in Kelowna, BC. Found the forum through google, am considering buying a AEG or a good rifle, and join in on some games.

Just doing some reading and what not to figure out all that is needed to break into the community, hope there is someone to AV locally!
Stuntmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 23:29   #873
Peewee

hey

so My name is Glenn, all my friends call me Peewee so feel free.

I'm 26 and live in Brantford, Ontario. so anyone near me want to get in contact to keep me informed of games that would be great. I also made a Facebook group called Brantford Airsofting. anyone in and around brantford are welcome to join just so we can get constant games going.

I currently own a M4 that i bought from princess auto just to get me playing. but i look to be buying an SMG (specifically the Kriss Vector if i can find it in canada) and an LMG (probably a M249) and a handgun that i havent chosen yet.

So hi

In airsofting spirit

Peewee
Peewee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:49   #874
UrbanReconAirsoft

Hello,

UrbanReconAirsoft signing in. We are a new member to ASC, but have been with the community in the area for a year and a bit now. We are going to be running a review show that will cover un-boxing's, gun reviews, gear, game play and much more! Hoping you guys will like what we will be doing in a little bit once everything gets moving. Hope to be posting on here now and then with new stuff!

Trying to keep it short, Thanks! See you guys around on the field!
UrbanReconAirsoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2012, 16:57   #875
Silenced

Hi everyone, Silenced here, dropping a newbie Hello. Been paintballing off and on for awhile, looking for something new. Air soft seems to be that new 'thing'. Looking forward to researching, and playing this sport you guys have loved for quite some time. I'm sure it won't be long before I love it too
Silenced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2012, 12:32   #876
DTKAZ

Hey all, new to the forum. I'm from the Ottawa area, and am also on the OVA forum under the same name. Hope to meet some new ppl and maybe see some of you at the TAC this year
DTKAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2012, 19:42   #877
razeredge

Hello to everyone, Im joining the forum to get a feel for how the sport is before I spend a small fortune on it.
Im part of the fast growing 16 year old group, and all I ask is that you give me a chance to show how I am before you judge me for being young,
No ones probably gunna read it but I thought I might post it anyways,

Cheers =)
razeredge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:20   #878
ImpactBlue

Hi!

I'm Chris, I'm also on the Edmonton Airsoft Regiment forums as well and upon recommendation to sign up on here as well. I'm 26, I'm a graphic designer by trade, currently working as an advertising manager at a small community magazine. I've always been intrigued about airsoft and never really thought that there was quite an elaborate community.

I don't have any guns at the moment and kit wise I've got my BDU's I used when playing paintball. I have the odd few stuff that I got over the years for kicks, I have a WE Hi-capa 1911 that for some reason likes to shoot full auto and dumps all the gas from the mag which I need to figure out how to fix (all though a full auto 1911 is a cool concept) Other than that I'm just doing my thorough research so I can make sure I get something that's suited to me and reading up on proper maintenance and upgrades, etc.
ImpactBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2012, 12:34   #879
j_march

hey, ive been on ASC for awhile now, but i spent the first bit on here mostly reading....but i guess its never to late to introduce myself officially. My name is Jordan March, im living in forestburg alberta and i work at a power plant as a power engineer. Ive been mostly collecting guns for the last 3 years...and only started playing alot more in the last 2 years.
Old March 9th, 2012, 16:50   #880
diesel_3

Hey, my name is Mack...I currently live in Comox, BC but will be down in Victoria by summers end.

Some sweet youtube videos which came out of Scotland brought me here, I am ex army with a tour overseas under my belt and this stuff along with tactical games such as paintball have always been an interest.

Just on here to see where I should even start! (Gun types, gun brands, teams, games, cost, etc.)

It seems as if it's really big in ontario but if there is stuff on vancouver island, I would love to know more about it!

Cheers
diesel_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2012, 14:23   #881
k1

Hello,

Most likely no one will read this. I know I wouldn't. But it is still rude to just lurk.
Old March 12th, 2012, 01:39   #882
CD6

Hi I'm Phil from Richmond B.C.

I'm totally new to airsoft. I've always wanted to buy a AEG for years. Out of the blue i decided to buy one, i can say airsoft guns are alot of fun.

I own currently an APS ASR109 M4 and a King Arms LaRue 9" M4 totally looking forward to getting more into this sport.
CD6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 21:37   #883
CaptainMorton

Hey guys, the name is Morton. Ive been shooting for most of my adult life. shotguns, rifles, crossbows, the classic canadian three. anywho, got an airsoft revolver, loved it, decided to start playing. thats it really, toodeloo!
CaptainMorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2012, 00:04   #884
Smooch

New to ASC

Hello, my name is Logan aka Smooch
Im pretty new to the community, but I have been around EAR for a month or so now. Love the sport, hope to see you on the battlefield!
Smooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 00:58   #885
HAMR

Allo allo my name is stu im 23 and live in orillia ont and im new to airsoft, ive played paintball for 7 years and after having my bank account drained constantly i decided to go with airsoft,any tips lemme know lol I currantly own a G&G M16 CQB C and itching to use it
HAMR is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank