Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2010, 12:38   #496
Boyso
a.k.a. LastSpartan

Send a message via MSN to Boyso
But also, how can the order information be received AFTER they picked up the item?...

Aaargh, damn futureshop :P

"WHEN I DIE
BURY ME
UPSIDE DOWN
SO THE WORLD
CAN KISS MY ASS"
-Platoon

Old December 20th, 2010, 19:52   #497
Ace of Spades©

My initial package is STILL sitting in the Mississauga depot, its now been processed six times I think.

Now a package that was sent to me from Quebec City xpress arrived in Mississauga and was updated as out for delivery. This was at 0945 this morning, its now 1948 and I'm still waiting for the package to be delivered. Its not like I have anything better to do then wait around the house the whole day (I'm off school for the break), but it would still be nice to know that Canada Post will actually deliver a package the same day they update the tracking number...

I do check my front door every now because they have left many packages in the past simply on my door step.

Quote:
My gun is like a Land Rover, when it works, its great. Problem is, its a Land Rover, so it never works...
Old December 20th, 2010, 21:19   #498
Space Bot
a.k.a. Servius

Mine sat at the damn Mississauga office for a week. Then I noticed today at 10am that it finally changed from "being processed" to "accepted at postal facility" ... literally after a week. Then I get home from work at 5pm to find it sitting on my door step. I never knew they could magically transport a package across canada in a couple of hours
Old December 20th, 2010, 22:07   #499
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmk0803 View Post
Item shipped from Halifax to Vancouver, BC
Expected Delivery: 2010/12/13
2010/12/05 Montreal
2010/12/10 Richmond

Went straight from Montreal to Richmond? Wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Bot View Post
Mine sat at the damn Mississauga office for a week. Then I noticed today at 10am that it finally changed from "being processed" to "accepted at postal facility" ... literally after a week. Then I get home from work at 5pm to find it sitting on my door step. I never knew they could magically transport a package across canada in a couple of hours
PLEASE read my previous posts in this thread. If you had read them, and knew how CP tracking worked, you wouldn't be asking those questions or making those assumptions.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services

Last edited by Styrak; December 20th, 2010 at 22:13..
Old December 20th, 2010, 22:13   #500
Space Bot
a.k.a. Servius

Yeah I know, on mine though it was accepted, then magically was delivered without any stops between. Technically it's still out for delivery too
And technically mine wasn't a question, since this whole thread is about how retarded CP is. And please don't mistake this as me being a douche, i'm just sayin.
Old December 20th, 2010, 23:39   #501
sushicake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Bot View Post
Yeah I know, on mine though it was accepted, then magically was delivered without any stops between. Technically it's still out for delivery too
And technically mine wasn't a question, since this whole thread is about how retarded CP is. And please don't mistake this as me being a douche, i'm just sayin.
Sometimes they forgot or dont bother to scan it when they pick it up/drop it off. That's why you see it instantly being processed at location "x" then arrived at post office "x" with no stops in between.
Old January 18th, 2011, 10:17   #502
cooney

2011/01/18 08:53 Hamilton Item successfully delivered wtf where's my package.
Old January 18th, 2011, 11:39   #503
D-BOMB

the lost my package from Huang
Old January 18th, 2011, 15:56   #504
Padkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-BOMB View Post
the lost my package from Huang
You gotta buy insurance, ALWAYS, the Douchebags at CP can get confused, most of the time,

when you have insurance, they take care of the package, otherwise they are screwed, that's why when I send a gun that's worth 300 $, I buy 300$ of insurance, it's just a few $$$ more, but you're safe !

There's another thing that Wasn't mentioned here, but at my local post office, the "Mail Guy" is always in a bad mood and always kinda angry, looks at you like you were stealing his office, he even, one time, refused that I have signature delivery for a package that was gonna be sent in Ontario, he said it wasn't available there, even though the member that I was sending it to received packages previously with Signature delivery !

I hate Canada Post for sure !
Old January 18th, 2011, 23:52   #505
DoctorBadVibez

Location: Scarborough, Unionville, Stouffville and on a Benetti
Well well, they APPARENTLY attempted to deliver my package today as of 11:56 per update on their app. I'm not even going to get into how long the postal service has taken, I've had EMS packages delivered faster than mail within Ontario.
Here's what grinds my gears (pun intended):
Three of us were available today, between the hours of 0900 to 1240, the phone never rang, entry code description and number on package if required, I believe in making life easy; 1240 wife is on the way to work, I have time off, hence I emerge at 1240 for a smoke on the patio, I look around I see postie walking around delivering a parcel on the third floor, I am on the seventh, we have outside corridors. I see that postie has the gray bucket with another parcel, so while I smoke I keep an ear out for the phone, no ring; I check app, it says delivery was attempted (!?!?!?!?) and blah blah blah where they're sending to this post office and blah blah leaving note, hence I think whatever, I'll just go downstairs for the freaking note and I'll just waste my time and go pick up my fucking package.... No note, now how do I claim package? I'm going to let my wife do it, someones going to be torn a new one and will be bawling in tears on the Canada posts side... She does retail and customer service, she's got a lot of anger to unload... Yes package was insured.
I am currently considering other options to use for packages any ideas would be great! I much rather spend my money on a service that appreciates my business, as it is very evident that Canada post doesn't.
Question: Why isn't a class action suit or similar action brought up against Canada Post for things like this? I mean based on the experiences noted in this thread alone must be enough gunpowder for the legal cannon, or am I missing something here?
Old January 19th, 2011, 00:07   #506
Yannos
likes touching tralalas

Just go to the post office with some ID that prooves where you live. You'll be find. I did this countless of times lol.
Old January 19th, 2011, 00:08   #507
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
I ordered about $200 of parts from HK. It said "International item has arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs" for eleven days(it took TWO to get from HK to Vancouver). I checked the mail yesterday(day eleven) and the parcel was in, and NOT opened/inspected by Customs. It went from Customs to my post box, and according to CP tracking, nowhere in between.

They really need to get their shit together.
Old January 19th, 2011, 00:19   #508
DoctorBadVibez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannos View Post
Just go to the post office with some ID that prooves where you live. You'll be find. I did this countless of times lol.
I totally know what you mean, but I intend to let the wife use the technicality to really hit them where it hurts, and aunt flow in the last bit of her visit, it's gonna be a beautiful day! Yeah she actually reads our threads.....
Old January 19th, 2011, 00:24   #509
DoctorBadVibez

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddMadd View Post
I ordered about $200 of parts from HK. It said "International item has arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs" for eleven days(it took TWO to get from HK to Vancouver). I checked the mail yesterday(day eleven) and the parcel was in, and NOT opened/inspected by Customs. It went from Customs to my post box, and according to CP tracking, nowhere in between.

They really need to get their shit together.
Betcha that's EMS, we call it "Ninja Shipping" because I don't know how, but they managed to ship my biggest RC Airplane, a 1/5 scale Cessna Skylane, faster than it took my cousin to fly to Toronto.. They both originated from Hong Kong, on the same day....
Old January 19th, 2011, 03:25   #510
DoctorBadVibez

And now the package is back in Mississauga ?!?!?!!?????!???!! How the eff did that happen? Screw this more ammo for me, I'm going to have a shot of Jacks.....

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General