Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

The worst Airsofter Ive ever Met

:

General

Old July 9th, 2009, 18:27   #151
Capt. T/O

youre right
i wasnt there and so i cant comment on what larry said and how he treated you.
nor do i purport to comment on it.
further, i am not trying to defend larry or trek
i am not trying to convince you larry and/or trek has good business practises
what i am trying to say is that you have already said your piece
we all know your distaste for larry, trek and its business practises
theres no need to go on and on and on about it

in my profession, you say your piece, defend your position once or twice, and then let people judge for themselves.
Capt. T/O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2009, 18:31   #152
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
He's got every right to voice his distaste for larry and/or trek's business practices as much as he wants. As long as he isn't making anything up to support his own point of view, why stop him from airing his displeasure?

If you knew someone who owned a certain business had conducted poor business practices and also personally insulted you, but everyone still seemed to want to go there because they didn't know about it, or they weren't there so they don't believe everything you say, wouldn't you try your hardest to get others to understand that?
Old July 9th, 2009, 19:19   #153
Cirabeau
*AV Status Revoked*

Send a message via MSN to Cirabeau Send a message via Skype™ to Cirabeau
What about the locals getting together and sponsoring their own field? if there's enough of you, everyone pitch in on a rented building or such, and do what larry is doing, only with out the steep prices and stupidity. I know it might not be feasible, but it's an idea at least.
[/end random thought]

least favorite airsofter? the kind that sneak up real real close and unload on you, the unload on you again when you call HIT and stand up.
Old July 9th, 2009, 19:42   #154
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirabeau View Post
What about the locals getting together and sponsoring their own field? if there's enough of you, everyone pitch in on a rented building or such, and do what larry is doing, only with out the steep prices and stupidity. I know it might not be feasible, but it's an idea at least.
[/end random thought]
I don't think you realize how much it costs to rent a building, pay for heat (maybe water too, whatever), pay for insurance, and whatever else costs are involved.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2009, 20:00   #155
Cirabeau
*AV Status Revoked*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
I don't think you realize how much it costs to rent a building, pay for heat (maybe water too, whatever), pay for insurance, and whatever else costs are involved.
It was only a thought, didn't say it was a good one :P
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:18   #156
Infekted

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningashes View Post
You like the asshole, be my guest suck his cock. He is a greedy asshole and we have established that. I dont go there and i recommend NOONE to go there so others can save themselves the unwanted misery. And for your winter games, why dont you go into fuking hibernation. GTFO.
Unlike you people like to play airsoft regardless of rediculous prices on his accessories and guns, not everyone is a crying little bitch like you. If you wanna be a little butt hurt shit kid then fine. Sounds like your trying to get everyone that goes to trek on your little "I hate trek dicksucking parade" And I understand that some of the things I've said to you may be hurtful. If you dont like the way shit is done go tell your fuckin mom and maybe she'll go give him a stern talking to. Other than that I'm sure you've done your piece by not showing face round there.

Last edited by Infekted; July 13th, 2009 at 01:23..
Infekted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 01:47   #157
burningashes
cumpulsive masturbator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infekted View Post
Unlike you people like to play airsoft regardless of rediculous prices on his accessories and guns, not everyone is a crying little bitch like you. If you wanna be a little butt hurt shit kid then fine. Sounds like your trying to get everyone that goes to trek on your little "I hate trek dicksucking parade" And I understand that some of the things I've said to you may be hurtful. If you dont like the way shit is done go tell your fuckin mom and maybe she'll go give him a stern talking to. Other than that I'm sure you've done your piece by not showing face round there.
And im pretty sure Larry is your gay lover.
burningashes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 02:37   #158
Infekted

Quote:
Originally Posted by burningashes View Post
And im pretty sure Larry is your gay lover.
Seriously that's your closing statement? Go play paintball you fuckin tool.
Infekted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 03:32   #159
SHÖCK
aka SNK or Shaniqua

Quote:
[/end random thought]

least favorite airsofter? the kind that sneak up real real close and unload on you, the unload on you again when you call HIT and stand up.
Do you how expensive land and rent is in Calgary?

And we have plenty of outdoor fields and even private ones that are cheap enough. I'd love a winter game when it's -40. Bundle up more and that means you don't get hurt by bbs at 425+ FPS. Wear some waterproof clothing and boots and you can lie in the snow for an hour.

As far as renting or creating a facility, the local clubs are too splintered here in Calgary to get something organized that involved that much cost. There are a lot of strange divisions or grudges and private groups running their own things that don't want to have anything to do with each other and it puzzles me greatly. I think everybody should just get together and try to get along so we can all have bigger numbers and better turnout to all games. Airsoft drama is ridiculous. Most of us are grown adults, Lasertrek provides an indoor facility that I know a lot of Calgary airsofters enjoy. There are hundreds of people that only play at Trek. That's fine. I just don't like misinformation given to new players when this is such a fringe and fragile sport as it is...and especially in this town where there seems to be a lot of division between the two largest airsoft groups for no real tangible reason that I can see.

Last edited by SHÖCK; July 13th, 2009 at 08:36..
SHÖCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 05:41   #160
twsmith

Exhibit A... this entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK View Post
the local clubs are too splintered here in Calgary to get something organized.
twsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 13:03   #161
Cirabeau
*AV Status Revoked*

Quote:
It was only a thought, didn't say it was a good one :P
I'll say it again.
Old July 13th, 2009, 13:23   #162
dpvu

Send a message via MSN to dpvu
Complaints and discussion about a way a business is run is one thing but this thread's turned into personal attacks that I'm not sure should be tolerated here.
Old July 13th, 2009, 14:21   #163
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen

Infekted, and burningashes, at any point did either of you read back on any of the things you've said, and realise "Gee. My vulgar language and inability to just let this go, might be a problem for me and the general community around me?"
Time to stop acting childish.

On a less bashing note, an indoor field isn't everything. We don't have one here, but my team has gone out in the dead of winter, in snow storms to play. It's not too bad, its usually pretty good.
Old July 14th, 2009, 09:51   #164
mchlman

hey your not the first, i went a coupe year back when they sold guns at 300 and up to 500 but last year when i went to have another look, the prices rose dramatically, li,ke doubling, and he fed me the same bullshit, after trying to sell me an ak47 for a grand
mchlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 14th, 2009, 12:54   #165
yuhaoyang
asexual lumbricus terrestris

Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
that had better be a RS type 56....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General