View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2006, 21:22   #5
FOX_111
Le Roi des poissons d'avril

The notch I did was by trial and error. I did a small one and made it bigger untill it fitted perfecly with the trimming I needed to eradicate.

I removed the fuse box. Pretty easy to do. Remove the gearbox (2 screws at the back and voila) cut the fuse box, re solder some wires and have only the necessary lenght. It's really easy to do. I'm not the kind of guy to fix those things by himself, but this is so easy, I did it myself for the most part. I just had a friend cut the mecbox retainer because he did his at the same time and I did not knew how much I needed to cut.

I also used the dremel to shave the butplate inside. Now by big ass J battery fit snugly.

I just added a little electrical tape on the batterie to help get it out of the gun, because without it, it's very hard.

If you want to stick to smaller batteries, make sure you have 2 fully charged with you at games. They tend to run out if you shoot a lot or if your gun is upgraded. My J batterie last me for several games, because I'm not trigger happy (I'm a sniper normally hehe)

Back when I had a G36c, I used 900mah 9.6v small batt, and it lasted about 4h of inside skirmishing. (lot of shooting). I also lasted a 24h milsim on 1 small 900mah batt. (little shooting)

Vérificateur d'âge: Terrebonne

Last edited by FOX_111; December 21st, 2006 at 21:25..
FOX_111 is offline   Reply With Quote