Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Newbie Tank (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=203)
-   -   Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else. (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=59198)

Spark July 24th, 2009 17:53

Yo,

I am 24 years old, soon to be 25 and am relatively new to airsoft having a couple of games and I love it. Looking forward to playing more and getting a gun of my own :D Thanks ASC for the forums

imnotinsane0 July 26th, 2009 02:30

hey yall

Ravenrazgriz July 29th, 2009 02:03

Hi. Got into airsoft this year. enjoy it...

Real simple

weable August 1st, 2009 21:39

Hey

Hey
Im Jimmy, call sign Weable, was active in the paintball world for a bit until I was swept off my feet by airsoft, now the only paint I deal with is the what ever is going on my guns. I frequent indoor and outdoor arenas but much prefer the outdoors. wanna say thanks to JOC for the work they do organizing matches...great job guys, cant wait to play again!!

Slono August 4th, 2009 21:09

Hey all, I'm 22 years of age. Looking to get a gas powered blowback pistol and also a beginner aeg.

ÉLITE August 9th, 2009 18:02

Hi.

broas0730 August 11th, 2009 16:40

Hi I'm 24 years old and live in Toronto. Just getting into airsoft now, i think it's great and now i'm just waiting for a local representative to meet up with to age verify me.

anpu August 12th, 2009 11:03

Hello everyone, my name's Dianne from Edmonton and I'm 22.

I joined this forum because it is incredibly frustrating trying to look for a local shop who carries a Tokyo Marui Automag III spring pistol.. I just found out that having one shipped is not advisable. I certainly do not want to spend on it and end up having it confiscated.. =)

Any tips where I could get one around the area?

m102404 August 12th, 2009 11:56

Welcome...stick around it's a lot of fun.

I posted this a sec ago...it's a long read but it might help some people get started.

New Players - Hints & Notes & Navigating ASC

For those in Toronto/GTA...I'm hosting two events right in the middle of Toronto.

CQB - Aug 31st
CQB - Sept 27th

Regardless if you're all set with guns&gear...or have nothing at all...both of these events will have lots of guys on hand where you'll be able to get answers to most any questions first hand.

Have fun,

Tys

JK-47 August 15th, 2009 15:29

hi, my name is julien

im only 15 but have been slowly introduced into airsoft by friends over the past few years. i know it is extremely unlikely i will be able to participate in games untill the age of 18 but i think if i read up on the subject alot and start early with backyard airsoft i will be set to get age verified in 3 years and be ready to start into games with enough knowledge on the sport to make a great member of my team

L473ncy August 15th, 2009 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by anpu (Post 1043663)
Hello everyone, my name's Dianne from Edmonton and I'm 22.

Any tips where I could get one around the area?

This is where you want to go for information about the Edmonton community.

http://www.edmontonairsoft.net/forums/index.php

If you're in Calgary, JOC does indoor games at a local Lazer Tag venue (LazerTrek) and there are outdoor games too.

If you're ever south of that then I'm sure the guys in Brooks/Med Hat/Lethbridge would love to have another person join.

As for JK-47: ..... Just no.... DO NOT discharge airsoft in your backyard (or any place within city limits for that matter except locations specifically zoned for such use). Not only is it a stupid idea it's actually ilegal in many cities. You will be hit with a by-law violation or fine, and possibly have your stuff confiscated.

It's better to ask a game host to watch a game or see if you can participate when you're 16 (worst that can happen is, No, and at least you get your foot in the door and introduce yourself and show that you're mature enough to wait till 18 if necessary).

JK-47 August 16th, 2009 01:01

i wasnt actually reffering to in a backyard. i just ment playing very small skirmishes without organization. a friend of mine lives 30 minutes outside of the city on a very large area of land (about 50 acres)

Ankor August 17th, 2009 16:17

Hi Guys, I'm new to all this, just looking to get into Airsoft, i love the realism and the great attitude ppl take, which is hard if not impossible to find in paintball.
none the less, I'm an avid scenario paintballer, and woodsballer.

JonsM4 August 17th, 2009 17:32

Hello hello, I'm Jon / 27 and just started to get into this whole airsoft adventure. I was just wondering where do you guys get your airsoft guns from? I don't know any reliable retail stores out here in Toronto, any recommendations will do. Thanks!!

futurecf-18pilot August 19th, 2009 12:09

hi all... ive been looking into air soft and although im only 13, i plan to learn more about the sport and at the end of high school hope to start playing with you guys :)

I also plan on going to RMC so if there are any good teams in kingston, could you please inform me?

thanks, futurecf-18pilot