Airsoft Canada

Airsoft Canada (https://airsoftcanada.com/forums.php)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (https://airsoftcanada.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Airsoft Newbie Buying Guide – Guns and Gears (https://airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=58784)

Short Round September 6th, 2009 11:25

thank you

Theairsoftman October 9th, 2009 19:55

Where can you get good snipers that ship to canada?

m102404 October 9th, 2009 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theairsoftman (Post 1080820)
Where can you get good snipers that ship to canada?

If you're over 18 years old...get Age Verified and check out the retailers and classifieds. There's lots of stuff there.

If you're over 18, check out the local games section. Get out to a game and talk it up with the guys there...if you ask nicely and don't drool on them, most guys will be happy to show you what's what and give you pointers.

Otherwise, only clear bodied rifles will be allowed into Canada if you order from out of country.

scurvythepirate October 15th, 2009 20:23

Any good recommend boots? You know for running, jumping,crawling, all the stuff that is done during an Airsoft game.
Budget is $40-$250
I am size 9.

Thank you

theshaneler October 15th, 2009 20:34

have had these for 2 years and i love them!
http://www.copshoes.com/c-converse-b...-p-C-8877.html

you dont have to buy from them i just googled the boot i like and that was the first link

MoreToasties October 15th, 2009 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by scurvythepirate (Post 1084791)
Any good recommend boots? You know for running, jumping,crawling, all the stuff that is done during an Airsoft game.
Budget is $40-$250
I am size 9.

Thank you

I wear issue Doc's and I love em.

The ones with steel toe and reinforced ankles.

Lasted a year and a half.

$150 - $200

Maverick08 November 2nd, 2009 17:22

I am a newbie and starting to get into this airsoft game as my brother plays it back in the Philippines. I never get a chance to play it back there so I am starting here in Toronto, Canada. I guess I have to get verified soon...

Thanks for the info!!!

NJDIdioticAssassin November 29th, 2009 19:55

Buying in peices
 
To buy guns in canada is a huge pain in the ass. I want to know if there are any problems in canadian law that prevent me from buying a bunch of upgrades together from an AMERICAN SITE and assembling them myself. I'm pretty handy and have disassembled and reassembled numerous guns so this isn't a problem. If your still not getting what I be saying, imma break it down for you real quick. I'm going to buy a metal reciever, crane stock, crane stock battery, front assembly, grip, motor, gearbox, hop-up and inner barrel all from Evike, then building it myself. Will there be any problems at the border, or do you see any flaw in my plan whatsoever? Also, any suggestions on a cheaper american site to buy these parts from? Thank you for any help!

surebet November 29th, 2009 20:11

The issue is with the reciever, which is a restricted for import part.

You can import a lot, but the only way you'll get the critical parts is through age verification

scottyfox November 29th, 2009 20:14

Also search "evike" for their track record in customer service and issues shipping via UPS to Canada.

Forever_kaos November 29th, 2009 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDIdioticAssassin (Post 1113313)
To buy guns in canada is a huge pain in the ass.

It's only a huge pain in the ass if you're under 18...

I have no problem getting any gun I've ever wanted providing I've had the money.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJDIdioticAssassin (Post 1113313)
I'm going to buy a metal reciever, crane stock, crane stock battery, front assembly, grip, motor, gearbox, hop-up and inner barrel all from Evike, then building it myself. Will there be any problems at the border, or do you see any flaw in my plan whatsoever? Also, any suggestions on a cheaper american site to buy these parts from? Thank you for any help!

And the metal reciever is illegal to import.|
Also not every brand will fit together like cake, some brands don't fit well with others.

You're best bet is to wait till you are 18 and get age verified, then you can get anything you want.
If you want to play, demonstrate maturity and respect.
Then maybe, just maybe you'll be allowed to play.

If you already apparently own a gun that sits in your lap, why bother with more headache?
(http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...t=60878&page=2)

deadbolt December 30th, 2009 02:37

okay riddle me this, i've been throught the forum, i have not been able to find one of the best tools you guys could give us old returning airsoft vets.

a complete website list of all the places you can get airsoft guns in CANADA .... i have a small list of my own, but i know there are more.
google with results from canada has become quite redundant.

can you please help me out, i reall wanna start playing again... my wall and gun cabnents aren't the same without guns everywhere.

pusangani December 30th, 2009 17:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadbolt (Post 1132375)
okay riddle me this, i've been throught the forum, i have not been able to find one of the best tools you guys could give us old returning airsoft vets.

a complete website list of all the places you can get airsoft guns in CANADA .... i have a small list of my own, but i know there are more.
google with results from canada has become quite redundant.

can you please help me out, i reall wanna start playing again... my wall and gun cabnents aren't the same without guns everywhere.

there's always the classifieds...broken up into the electric and spring/gas sections, the asc retailer section for bnib guns as well, all accessible once you are av'd, check the faq for more info on this av thingy :D

KoolAidMan December 30th, 2009 18:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadbolt (Post 1132375)
okay riddle me this, i've been throught the forum, i have not been able to find one of the best tools you guys could give us old returning airsoft vets.

a complete website list of all the places you can get airsoft guns in CANADA .... i have a small list of my own, but i know there are more.
google with results from canada has become quite redundant.

can you please help me out, i reall wanna start playing again... my wall and gun cabnents aren't the same without guns everywhere.

all the websites are gone : ( 08 was the last year you could get all black metal guns on website now no more : (

deadbolt December 30th, 2009 21:45

huh.. how tragic.

as i've said and now becoming quite rediculously repetative (with all respect) i cannot get 'AV'ed' there is no one in my area that does it.. everyone is beyond my reach .. 4 hours is the shortest distance.. 9 is the longest..

well i don't neccisarily want a full metal gun, i recognize how bitchen' that would be; but i wouldn't mind a nice looking gun.
VA has some really nice gun's so does 007 and i know there are more out there, in my list i have about 10 places i have baught or want to buy from.
luckily i'm a bit of a pac-rat so when i was into in a few years back i never delted any of my contacts or connections.
but i know for a fact that there are more out there.. more wonderful canadian legal airsoft companies waiting for me to blow my happy load.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.